Superior HVAC systems
for top performance
Slomin’s Air Conditioning can help you upgrade to central air conditioning
or a ductless system instead of a window unit or replace an old HVAC system.
7 reasons to install central air conditioning
1. An air conditioning system can cool your entire home quickly and effectively while improving your indoor air quality.
2. Noise reduction. A central AC or ductless mini-split system runs significantly quieter than traditional air conditioners with the unit located outside your home.
3. Take control of your cooling system. With a central system, you control the temperature of your home with a smart thermostat. This can also help you reduce energy costs.
4. Improved aesthetics. A central air conditioner’s working parts are located outside of your home and in the basement, not in a window or wall. This can improve the view from inside of your home and boost your curb appeal.
5. Ductless mini-split systems which are ideal for retro-fitting an older home with air conditioning without ductwork.
6. Better comfort. Central air conditioning evenly and efficiently cools all the rooms in your home.
7. Better indoor air quality. Central air conditioning works with filters that remove contaminants from your indoor air like pollen, dust, mold spores, and pet dander.
Replace your old HVAC system
A new air conditioner delivers better performance, reliability and cost savings. According to the Department of Energy, replacing a 10-year-old air conditioner can give you an energy savings of 20-40% if you choose a high-efficiency model.
Slomin's customer reviews
Great Sales and installation staff!
Installer was knowledgeable, professional and did an excellent job setting up my system. I highly recommend.
Been with Slomins for over 19 years!
Timely, fair, clean - informative.
The technician was great and performed excellent clean work.
The service was great & the technician was very polite
The Slomin’s repairman was very knowledgeable about our problem and corrected it so that we now have full heat in both heating zones.
I recently had Slomins install a new oil tank in my basement. They did a great job. Started at 9am and finished at 4pm. Cleaned up after themselves. I was happy with the work they did.
Tried to reset my password to gain access to my account online and could not. kept getting over and over the same message of invalid account even though I have an account and I was able to get into my account online with the old system. I needed help. Slomin's quickly responded and help correct my i...
did a great job