Superior HVAC systems
for top performance
Slomin’s Air Conditioning can help you upgrade to central air conditioning
or a ductless system instead of a window unit or replace an old HVAC system.
7 reasons to install central air conditioning
1. An air conditioning system can cool your entire home quickly and effectively while improving your indoor air quality.
2. Noise reduction. A central AC or ductless mini-split system runs significantly quieter than traditional air conditioners with the unit located outside your home.
3. Take control of your cooling system. With a central system, you control the temperature of your home with a smart thermostat. This can also help you reduce energy costs.
4. Improved aesthetics. A central air conditioner’s working parts are located outside of your home and in the basement, not in a window or wall. This can improve the view from inside of your home and boost your curb appeal.
5. Ductless mini-split systems which are ideal for retro-fitting an older home with air conditioning without ductwork.
6. Better comfort. Central air conditioning evenly and efficiently cools all the rooms in your home.
7. Better indoor air quality. Central air conditioning works with filters that remove contaminants from your indoor air like pollen, dust, mold spores, and pet dander.
Replace your old HVAC system
A new air conditioner delivers better performance, reliability and cost savings. According to the Department of Energy, replacing a 10-year-old air conditioner can give you an energy savings of 20-40% if you choose a high-efficiency model.
Slomin's customer reviews
excellent friendly service, flexible, explained well
Knowledgeable technicians. Very polite and efficient.
Very professional and knowledgeable service. I would recommend them.
Customer rep was patient and explained everything to my elderly dad
The Technician was courteous, professional and arrived at a very convenient time. He answered all questions and gave me a great orientation and review session. He was very patient to ensure I understood all the technics and operations of all the equipment
Everything went well. Installer was great,