Slomin’s provides user interfaces for monitoring and controlling security systems (denoted as the “Service” or “Services”). This document sets forth the Terms and Conditions under which you may use the Service. The Service includes myshield.slomins.com, slomins.com, Slomin’s mobile site (the "User Interfaces"), the MyShield application (the “Mobile App”), and any corresponding email and phone notifications. Please read this page carefully. By accessing, browsing or using the Services or downloading any content from the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not access, browse or use the Services or download any content from the Services. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. If you violate any of these Terms or Conditions, your permission to use the Service automatically terminates.
Slomin’s reserves the right to modify the Service, and the rules and regulations governing its use, at any time. Modifications will be posted on the Website and Mobile App, and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to the Service. Slomin’s may make changes in the products and/or services described on the Service at any time.
Scope of Use
Slomin’s grants you a limited license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of the Services but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it or any portion of it without the express written consent of Slomin’s. This license does not include: any resale or commercial use of the Services or any content on the Services; any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of the Services or any content in the Services; any downloading or copying of these Services or any content in these services for the benefit of another person or entity; or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction tools. The Services and the content of the Services may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Slomin’s. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, images, text, page layouts or forms) of Slomin’s without the express written consent of Slomin’s. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Slomin’s or any of its trademarks without the express written consent of Slomin’s. Any unauthorized use or use in excess of one's authorized use terminates the limited license granted by Slomin’s. In addition, Slomin’s may revoke your limited license at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
THE SLOMIN’S SHIELD™ is a registered service mark of Slomin’s. Unauthorized use of any Slomin’s trademark or logo may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
The Service is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Except for your informational, personal, non-commercial use as authorized above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Service, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Service or Slomin’s logos without our express written permission.
You agree to adhere to the following guidelines when using the Services:
• You may not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or publicity) of others.
• You may not publish, post, advertise, distribute, disseminate, or upload any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
• You may not upload files that contain software, content, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control all necessary rights to the files or have received all necessary consents.
• You may not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software, code, or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
• You may not delete or modify any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any information that is published, posted, advertised, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded.
• You may not falsify the origin or source of information or material published, posted, advertised, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded.
• You may not use the Services to conduct or forward surveys, contests, chain letters, or commercial solicitations.
• You may not download any material or information published, posted, distributed, disseminated, or uploaded by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
• You may not provide personal information of others without their express permission.
• You may not access or attempt to access Slomin’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to which express authorization has not been obtained, or log into a server that you are not authorized to access.
• You may not attempt to circumvent or subvert system or network security mechanisms, or probe the security of any system, network, or account associated or used in conjunction with the Services.
From time to time, we may post links that will allow you to leave the Slomin’s Services. The linked sites are not under the control of Slomin’s, and the content available on the sites linked to the Service do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Slomin’s. Slomin’s is providing these links as a convenience to you, and access to any other sites linked to the Service is at your own risk. Slomin’s assumes no responsibility for the content of such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Slomin’s of the linked site.
The content accessed through the Service is intended to be a general information resource for the subject matter covered, but is provided solely on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis as noted herein. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources.
The Service is operated by Slomin’s from its offices in the United States. Slomin’s makes no representation that the information located on the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Service from territories where the content of the Service may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claims relating to the information available on the Service will be governed by the laws of the state of New York, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules.
Violations and Additional Policies
Slomin’s reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address or phone number to the Service. Slomin’s may terminate this Agreement and/or your access to the Service at any time for any reason or no reason.
125 Lauman Lane
Hicksville, NY 11801