Air conditioning maintenance is important
Regular maintenance boosts the efficiency of your central air conditioner, prevents extensive repairs, and lowers your energy costs. Slomin’s affordable AC service plans cover tune-ups and basic repairs. Choose from 3 service levels to suit your budget.
5 key reasons to keep a maintenance schedule
1. Reduce energy consumption. Even simple forms of maintenance like replacing a dirty AC filter can boost efficiency by 5-15%
2. Stop humidity problems. Over time, your condensate line can get clogged and stop your air conditioner’s natural humidity reduction. This can lead to excess moisture in your home and damage to walls, carpet, and more.
3. Extend your air conditioner’s life. While your air conditioner’s model affects its life expectancy, the biggest indicator of lifespan is how well the system is maintained. Regular maintenance catches minor problems before they can get worse and lead to critical failure like compressor damage.
4. Improve reliability. An air conditioner that’s well maintained is an air conditioner that performs as expected without unexpected failure or issues like thermostat problems and short cycling. Schedule Air Conditioning Service.
5. Prevent repairs. Regular inspections and maintenance catches air conditioner problems before they get worse — and expensive. Our technicians check every component of your air conditioner to look for wear and tear, dirt accumulation, poor connections, and more.
Slomin's customer reviews
Great Sales and installation staff!
Installer was knowledgeable, professional and did an excellent job setting up my system. I highly recommend.
Been with Slomins for over 19 years!
Timely, fair, clean - informative.
The technician was great and performed excellent clean work.
The service was great & the technician was very polite
The Slomin’s repairman was very knowledgeable about our problem and corrected it so that we now have full heat in both heating zones.
I recently had Slomins install a new oil tank in my basement. They did a great job. Started at 9am and finished at 4pm. Cleaned up after themselves. I was happy with the work they did.
Tried to reset my password to gain access to my account online and could not. kept getting over and over the same message of invalid account even though I have an account and I was able to get into my account online with the old system. I needed help. Slomin's quickly responded and help correct my i...
did a great job