The Slomin’s Shield home security system provides one of the most valuable things you can buy: peace of mind. Knowing that your family, pets, and home is safeguarded 24/7/365 is invaluable. Your system is connected to our in-house central monitoring station, staffed with highly trained respondents who will notify you and the authorities of unauthorized access.
The advanced Slomin’s Shield system not only supports traditional security devices, such as pet-friendly motion detectors and door and window sensors, but it also includes smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, flood sensors, glass break detectors, and more. Thus, you will be alerted to burglars, fire and smoke, dangerous carbon monoxide levels, and floods.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your Slomin’s Shield system:
- Remote control app—the MyShield app for iOS and Android allows you to remotely control your system. You can do everything from view video camera footage to arm and disarm the system to set up scenes in which home automation devices interact with security devices.
- Home automation—the state-of-the-art Slomin’s Shield system has built-in home automation capabilities. With the same touchscreen panel used for the security system, you can turn your home into a smart home. Remotely turn on the lights, change the temperature from your bedroom, lock the door from your car, and more.
- Carbon monoxide detectors (CO detectors)—carbon monoxide poisoning can be deadly, but with our advanced carbon monoxide detectors, we can warn you when the CO levels in your home become dangerous. Did you know that some experts believe that ghost sightings were caused by carbon monoxide poisoning from leaky furnaces?
- Video cameras—Slomin’s offers a wide array of video surveillance options, from pan-tilt-zoom cameras to low-light, outdoor cameras to DVR systems. Camera footage can be easily viewed through an app or the website.
- Text alerts—receive a notice whenever a change is made to the system, such as when your child returns home from school and disarms the system or when guests leave and arm the system. You can set up custom access codes, so you know who is coming and going.
- Correct information on file—since we contact you when your alarm goes off, it is crucial that you have the correct information on file. If you recently changed phone numbers, updated your email address, or want to add another contact person, please let us know!
- Visibly displayed lawn signs and window decals—with owning a Slomin’s Shield system, you receive the privilege of displaying our lawn signs and window decals, helping to deter burglars.
Call 1-800-ALARM-ME or visit us today to find out how we can customize a Slomin’s Shield system for you and to discover why thousands already trust us to safeguard what matters to them most. We are available 24/7/365 to take your calls.